1.
I already had an extra gmail account I was not
using so I decided to use it for this course. The blog was a little more difficult
because I was looking on the wrong page for the Blogger site. I ended up
searching it on google and followed the directions to create my blog and my
url.
2.
By taking this course, I hope to expand my knowledge
of art and be more aware of it in the world around me. Art is not just about
pictures, drawing, and paintings; it has a deeper meaning that made the world
what it is today. I would love to gain analyzing skills so I am able to see the
art concepts around me at a small and large scale.
3.
Being honest I am nervous about taking an online
course. I'm not too familiar with blackboard and how it all works but this is a
learning process. I have never taken an online course before. I am especially nervous
about not having a relationship with a professor to make sure all my questions
are answered and the course expectations are fulfilled.
4.
Some things that stood out to me from the videos
were that the brain needs you to put in effort to strengthen your brain and it
is important to practice that. Don’t give up! I enjoyed the girl speaking about
adjusting to a new environmrnt that college gives you. Every grade may not be
an A, but it made me realize I need to apply myself to the best of my ability
and be more determined than ever. Finally, John Legends' video was extremely inspirational.
He talked about failure and how you need to learn from it to help improve
yourself. You need to go through all of the no’s to get to the yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment