Wednesday, February 15, 2017

1.         I enjoyed the creative process of making the Value Scale and the Color Wheel. It is interesting seeing how the black and whites flow together but are also extremely different. It was not very easy to color in all the shades to be distinctly unique but I made it work. I loved painting the color wheel and seeing how the colors mixed together to create something new.
2.         I liked using the paint the best because I feel like you have more freedom than you have with a pencil. A pencil is one color but paint can be used as itself or transformed into something new. Paint is a soft texture and it has more of a creative flow to it that makes your imagination run wild.
3.         The most important discovery I learned from this is that art can be made from only a couple materials. We may have only had 3 colors to use but they were able to transform into something even greater. If you are creative, you can make something miniscule into something fantastic.

4.         The moat important fact I learned from the videos was that red, yellow, and blue are considered historic primary colors. The real primaries are cyan, magenta, and yellow. All of the primaries produce the secondaries and all combine to make black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment