Wednesday, March 1, 2017


2.         I believe the imagines that she picked out were well done and had multiple art elements in them. All works of art include multiple elements, so some of her imagines including the colorful square piece, the fire, and the buildings cold of been labeled under other elements. I do agree with her decisions and where she located her pictures. Overall I enjoyed looking at this project.

3.         There are no photos that are the same as mine but they are awesome works of art. I read all of her explanations of how she categorized the art and I agree with the way she did this. She seems to have deep connections with some of the art and I learned a lot about the pieces from her descriptions. The reason she picked them were the same I picked mine because art can affect people in many ways but it makes you think more about the piece.

4.         My favorite image that she picked that I truly connect with is the piece from an artist named Nana. She described the piece for being mixed media and how it relates to a girl growing up in todays society. The idle body type being described as mixed media because it shows the connection between them. I would love to know more about this artist and what she was going though to have a piece like this.

5.         I honestly did not think this advanced my learning but I did enjoy reading and looking at her points of view on different pieces of art. The process of looking at their work and analyzing them was interesting.

6.         I liked reading what the class thought of my work. I put a lot of time and effort into this class and its refreshing seeing that my hard work pays off. I also liked getting their advice because I will use that for my future projects.



2.         I love the images that she picked out for her project because many of them has the same nature theme and as a viewer I was able to pick and choose which elements I believed belonged to each work. The nature theme was a creative idea and I will definitely think about doing something like that for future projects. Overall, the pictures were great and she had good photography skills.


3.         I loved her art gallery images as well because they look very professional and put together. None of her work was the same as mine. The piece that made the biggest impact of me was Kill Yourself. She was spot on with her explanation and it event gave me chills. Its crazy to see something be so fun and happy but have a deeper and darker meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment