1.
I believe my expectation for this course were
met. At the beginning of the course I was focused on learning more about different
art forms and styles. Every week the modules allowed me to expand my knowledge
on artists from around their world and the legacy they left on the art community.
2.
Now that I have been though this course, I am
farther away from defining art. I realized that every individual has their own
was of interoperating what they see. The elements and principle are guidelines
we can use, but the meaning behind individual works is all up to you and your imagination.
3.
My favorite artist at the beginning of the
semester was Andy Warhol. I still think he is my favorite because I didn’t feel
connected to many of the artists we learned about. Warhol has a unique, vibrant
style that I find attractive and pleasing.
4.
I was very nervous about taking an online course
but this was a great experience. Having all of the modules open on day one but
also having deadlines for them made me stay on task and focused on my work. I would definitely do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment